Monday, January 18, 2016

Work in Progress - Rough Drafts

These are a few of my rough drafts for this Aesthetics activity.

Small_Emily_WK2-Activity-PRE-PRO-COMP2_MOD-O_1601_V1

For this rough draft I used color pencil and really tried to capture the sadness with the coloring as well as the expression.  I think I need to tone down the background and make the line work help in the focus

Small_Emily_WK2-Activity-PRE-PRO-COMP1_MOD-O_1601_V1

I really liked how she was looking off to the side, as I felt it gave more movement to the piece, but I loathed the hands and the angle.

Small_Emily_WK2-Activity-PRE-PRO-COMP3_MOD-O_1601_V1

This is a digital sketch and coloring of where I want to go with the final version, making the woman the focus as well as keep the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment