Monday, January 18, 2016

Work in Progress - Pre Pro

Here some of my sketches that I came up with as Pre Pro for this assignment.  This is in order of in which I drew them, in my attempt to find where I wanted to go with this piece.



Small_Emily_Week2Activity_PrePro1_MOD-O_1601

My first sketch for this activity, I really wanted to try and give her a feel that seemed appropriate with the timeframe of the original image.

Small_Emily_Week2Activity_PrePro2_MOD-O_1601

This was my second sketch Prepro for this activity.  I went with more of a whimsical feel to this one, but it didn't quite do what I wanted it to .

Small_Emily_Week2Activity_PrePro3_MOD-O_1601

This PrePro was kind of what I was going for, I wanted to use the expression to get across sadness and still have some of the elements Picasso used.

No comments:

Post a Comment